Dead Girls Don't Write Letters

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

25 Facts About Me

1. Being happy and living life to its fullest comes first to me.
2. I care about others more than myself.
3. My boyfriend is my best friend.
4. I love the TV show "What I Like About You."
5. I love eating muddy bears at Regal Cinemas.
6. I want to travel the world.
7. I am 100% Bulgarian and I speak it fluently.
8. Drawing is one of the things I'm best at.
9. I can't play sports to save my life.
10. I am an animal lover.
11. I think Techno and club music is amazing.
12. I want to move to Europe when I grow up.
13. I want to be a model one day.
14. I'm so afraid of sharks and death.
15. I could never live without chocolate.
16. PF Chang's is my favorite place to eat. I'm obsessed with their strawberry cheesecake and lemon chicken.
17. I'd do anything for the people that mean most to me.
18. I have never been to a private school before.
19. I set high moral standards for myself.
20. My favorite car is a Corvette.
21. David Beckham is my favorite athlete.
22. I love fashion brands like Dooney and Bourke, Prada, and Gucci.
23. I love more than I breathe.
24. I almost always get the Caramel Frappachino at Starbucks.
25. The Titanic is my all-time favorite movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home